Consumer technology service industry is characterized by the breadth of its offerings. ISP’s, VOIP, broadband phone, wired/wireless telecom, web based collaboration services, entertainment, portals, broadcast services etc. Increasingly, the Internet is becoming the medium for executing initiatives.
Consumer service providers have an immense opportunity to add sizeable customers to their base. There are however challenges:
- Staying ahead of the competition by creating new high performance, high reliability services to retain & enhance your customer base.
- Manage rising technology development and infrastructure management costs.
- Solve customer queries the first-time. A failed service could result in a customer switching to alternate provider.
- Outsource technical support to out perform the competition. A specialist on the job saves costs and at the same time ensures high quality service.
- Technical support is sandwiched between a large network topology of the service provider vs. desktop configuration of the end user. It therefore requires a combination of technical abilities and problem analysis skills.
- Since most consumer services belong to a category that’s on-demand and high-demand, support requests will be of emergency nature. The swiftness & effectiveness of response and care expressed during the support interaction are key elements in ensuring higher customer satisfaction. Can an outsourced service provider ensure high levels of quality?
B&F Call Center Solution helps service provider’s offer an increased quality of customer service while keeping costs at the bare minimum. We work with service providers, supporting virtually every aspect of customer-facing, provisioning, and back office processes.
Tier 1 Technical Support
B&F Call Center Solution team will take 100% of your end-user calls, triaging issues for your team. Issues up to the operating system are resolved and more complex issues are escalated either to Envisions Tier 2 team or back to your own team.
The end-user’s technical requirement encompasses a gamut of queries. They range from assistance in handling simple problems or generic ‘how to’ questions. All these queries are addressed by a Tier 1 technician. Most Tier 1 issues are generic or FAQS, which are answered either through the knowledge base of support system or in other forms to the support executive.
The process followed is thus. The B&F Call Center Solution technical support executive will understand the problem, confirm whether the configuration set up is defined or not and then diagnose to isolate the technical difficulties.
At B&F Call Center Solution, we emphasis on high level of training to answer and attend to any queries from our end users. To this effect, our Level 1 engineers are imparted training on customer interaction. This enables them to decipher the problem, diagnose and then provide solutions to tackle the problems.